We are so excited to welcome you back to our in-person PA Day Camp on December 2nd! Camp is open for all children ages 5-12 and will run from 9AM to 3PM. It will be a day full of holiday and winter fun through activities, music, art, games, stories and more!
Check out more details and register below
Date: Friday, December 2
Drop off time: 9am
Pick up time: Between 2:30pm and 3:00pm
Cost: $10 per camper
Location: Armour Heights Church, 105 Wilson Ave.
Campers are required to bring their own nut-free snack and lunch as well as a labelled water bottle. Weather permitting, we are hoping to spend some time outside so please ensure your child(ren) have appropriate outerwear.
The cost for this week of in-person camp programming is $10 per camper. Camp fees can be paid to Armour Heights Church in one of 2 ways:
1. By cash or cheque issued to Armour Heights Presbyterian Church (this can be mailed to the church or dropped off in the church mailbox or at the church office)
2. Through e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (this is set to auto-deposit, so a security question is not required).
We want to ensure that all children have access to this camp programme. If your family requires financial assistance in order to participate, please do not hesitate to let us know. Contact Vanessa or Kim at email@example.com to request financial support.
In order to participate, we need complete information and health forms for all campers. To fill out the registration forms, click here or on the link below.
The last day to register is Sunday, November 27, 2022.
Our PA Day Camps will be run by two certified teachers with many years of camp, teaching, and leadership experience behind them: Vanessa Horne and Kim Stanbury.
You can contact Vanessa or Kim by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Campers are encouraged but not required to be vaccinated in order to participate.
2. Campers who show symptoms of Covid-19 will be sent home to help prevent potential community spread. Families are required to self-screen for Covid before arriving at camp.
3. Campers are strongly encouraged to wear a mask indoors.
Contact our camp directors Vanessa and Kim at email@example.com, or call Armour Heights Church at 416-485-4000.
The date is approaching fast and we can't wait to see you there!
The big day may have come and gone, but the next PA Day Camp is coming up on January 13, 2023!