Camp is a 4 day program for all children ages 5-12. Join us for fun camp activities as we focus on building faith, connections and compassion through activities, music, art, games, stories and more!
Dates: Monday, March 13 - Thursday, March 16, 2023
Drop off time: 9am
Pick up time: Between 2:30pm and 3:00pm
Cost: $80 per camper (financial assistance available)
Location: Armour Heights Church, 105 Wilson Ave.
The cost for this in-person camp programming is $80 per camper. Camp fees can be paid to Armour Heights Church in one of 2 ways:
1. By cash or cheque issued to Armour Heights Presbyterian Church (this can be mailed to the church or dropped off in the church mailbox or at the church office)
2. Through e-transfer to email@example.com (this is set to auto-deposit, so a security question is not required).
We want to ensure that all children have access to this camp programme. If your family requires financial assistance in order to participate, please do not hesitate to let us know. Contact Vanessa or Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org to request financial support.
In order to participate, we need complete information and health forms for all campers. To fill out the registration forms, click here or on the link below.
The last day to register is Friday, March 3, 2023.
CYOB will be run by two certified teachers with many years of camp, teaching, and leadership experience behind them: Vanessa Horne and Kim Stanbury.
You can contact Vanessa or Kim by email at: email@example.com
1. Campers are encouraged but not required to be vaccinated in order to participate in CYOB. However, campers who show symptoms of Covid-19 will be sent home to help prevent potential community spread. Families are required to self-screen for Covid before arriving at camp each day.
2. Campers will be encouraged to mask when indoors. Child-size masks will be available if needed.
3. Campers will be assigned to meal pods or cohorts so that they eat with the same small groups of kids each day.
Please note that campers will be required to bring their own nut-free lunches each day as well as a labelled water bottle and indoor shoes.
Contact our camp directors Vanessa and Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Armour Heights Church at 416-485-4000.
To register your camper(s), click the link below. This link will take you to our online camper registration, information and health forms that are required for participation in CYOB.
Interested in working with kids? Looking for an opportunity to serve in your community? Want some experience working with a wide range of children? Apply to be a volunteer counsellor at CYOB!
Any youth who are in high school are invited to apply to be Counsellors .
The role of Counsellor will include:
- being responsible for a small pod of kids
- assisting with daily programming
- providing leadership in specific activities, like leading games, crafts, singing, or storytelling
- helping to transition kids from one activity to another
- supervising free play times
- engaging in the week's theme, particularly through drama
Counsellors in high school will be able to use this volunteer time to gain high school community service hours, if they wish.
The date is approaching fast and we can't wait to have campers again!